Monday, April 13, 2009

What a weekend



We had a departure from our typical Easter weekend. With everyone so busy over the last several weeks and Spring break falling before Easter weekend, we decided that it was time for some warm air and fishing. My dh's BIL and wife joined us.

It was quite a weekend! We limited out on Grouper and Snapper! Our biggest fishing haul of our fishing lives. LOL Only half was caught spearfishing. The other half was traditional hook and line fishing. My arms are still sore for reeling in those fish!! :) Now, that is a pain, I will deal with. My guys went scuba diving. The water was only 73 degrees! Too cold for my blood and my youngest son came up shivering from his first dive and said "yep, it is cold down there. I am done diving till the water gets a little warmer!" My dh and oldest son did dive 2 more times! Both were happy to be out of the water each time! duh it is 63 degrees at the bottom!

I ate great all weekend. SO proud of my self control. My only deviations were 2, 1" sq brownies and an egg with my grits for breakfast. There was 2 bags of chocolate there and the brownies were fresh and home made! The rest of the time it was fruit, green veggies and FRESH FRESH FISH! :)

Walking and toning this morning consists of less arm movements so that my arms can recooperate from all that fishing.

Dinner tonight will be , aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, more fresh fish!! :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! those fish are big!!!!!! Yummy have a good dinner! and glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete