Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have a confession!

Since I started this blog, I said I would post my diet and how things are going. WELL, yesterday dh brought me home a McDonald's Cheeseburger. AND I ATE EVERY BITE OF IT! I was very surprised to learn of the vitamin content of the burger! BY no means was it anywhere near my heart healthy diet but it did have 15g of Protein, 20% of daily Calcium needs, 15% of daily Iron needs, oh, and uhmmm 12g of fat. SO although I fell off the heart healthy wagon for lunch, it did meet needs of my iron and calcium. I am justifing LOL I havent had one since last September when I had one in honor of Mil birthday. That woman LOVED her happy meals! :D
I had left overs for dinner last night.

Tonight we are grilling fish and eatting greens.


I anticipate being able to start walking and toning again on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Leah! I love it! we are humans after all, and every once in a blue moon doing something a little bit naughty is also healthy LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete