Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well yesterday I had bible study and never got to do my exercises. I am learning if I don't do them first thing in the morning, I have a harder time getting them done.

When I turned on the tv this morning, my show wasn't there! the Free on demand had changed their schedule!!! I found another one of Leslie Sansome's videos though. Her videos are great. She has 1 to 5 mile walking and toning videos. It was a 3 mile walk so brisk that I COULD NOT TALK while doing it !LOL I know that is hard to believe, me not talking, but I couldn't. It was a great workout. Leslie, I KEPT UP WITH YOU TOO!" I did! I didn't say it was pretty, LOL , but I did keep up. I even maintained rhythm on a new routine!! I don't think I fussed at her today!

Today is off to a good start!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on doing the "walk" first thing in the morning or it doesn't get done! I've been doing Leslie's 3 mile video on demand...but there's no 4 or 5 mile one on mine--maybe after May 5th when they change it again :)

    ReplyDelete