Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Well I haven't posted in a couple of days because I have not been able to do much for the past few days. The edge of my son's fin fell perfectly on the blood vessel on the top of my foot and caused a hematoma and I think, some bone bruising. Walking has been very limited and I have had ice on it for the last few days. I have not been able to do my walking and toning this week. I have, However, been out in the garden on a limited basis and eating healthy. We are still eating fish from the weekend.

Monday nights dinner was a salad and a Grouper Reuben. The only thing bad on it was the Thousand Island dressing but I used it very sparingly. Rye/ pumpernickel bread was a whole grain and the Grouper was cooked in some olive and grape seed oil with spices.

last night I had Grouper fingers and snapper backbone. The backbone of a fish is like the Fillet Mignon of a cow. SO SO SO GOOD. They were cooked in grape seed oil. No tartar sauce or anything like that was served with the fish. We had guacamole and broccoli as a side.

Today I am cleaning out my art room. Reorganizing it and getting it ready for company on Sat. I have gathered some more things for ETSY and hope to start uploading to my store soon.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment