Thursday, April 9, 2009

A much better day!




My Lettuce is in bloom.
Happy Birthday to my friend Christine.

It is sunny and beautiful here. Eating my grits now. My joints and muscles are much better today. YAY!

Today is an on track day. Not much to add..

I AM seeing a benefit to my calcium supplement! longer, stronger finger nails! LOL but boy does the ink show on/ in and around them now!!

Exercising was uneventful, which I suppose is a good thing! a regular day! LOL

I had a raccoon steal my green beans!!! so now I have to plant more to replace the holes! not funny but kinda is! I should have tomatoes in a couple of weeks. Today I am processing 2 gallons of basil in olive oil. I will use my food processor and cut it up extra fine and then boil olive oil. drop basil in turn off stove and pour up in containers. Cant wait to see how it turns out.

Have a great one

3 comments:

  1. let me know how it turns out, I usually just put them in the blender with a little bit of water and keeps good in the fridge for a long time, let me know how it works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so that's a picture of lettuce in bloom??? Pretty!!!
    thanks for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete