Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOOHOO!

I did my 3 mile aerobic walk with Leslie Sansone this morning and IT IS SATURDAY! that is a big deal! I wanted to catch up since I have had migraine issues since Tuesday! SEEMS to be a recurring monthly issue! (rolling my eyes here!) I am very proud of myself because I stayed up with her, and I stayed in rhythm . I am starting to like this exercise which is because of Leslie's attitude. I actually considered doing the video Monday night and I had done the video Monday morning! LOL I didnt because something came up. BUT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT! lol

My son goes to Prom tonight. Cant wait to see him all dressed up.

I have a bridal shower to attend of one of my former youth students. It will be a mini reunion so I am very excited about seeing my girls that I have taught since 1st grade and they are now Juniors and Seniors in College.

I have been eating with healthy choices getting my extra calcium and Iron in my diet.

Here is the guacamole Recipe that has been asked for.

Guacamole recipe
Chips
2 Avocados
2 tomatoes (med)
1/4th c diced of sweet onion
1/4th c Fresh diced Cilantro
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 clove minced fresh garlic
Tad bit of hot sauce to taste
1 fresh lime juiced
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together, mashing in the avocado.

YALL have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. uhmmm I love to have your recipes in your blog! Now I am hungry!!! :)

    ReplyDelete