Monday, May 4, 2009


Well for a Monday, I am off to a good start. I had my coffee and was able to wake up. I do wish that I woke up faster LOL.

I walked my 3 miles with Leslie Sansone and added the toning belt for the arms. I will be spearfishing before the end of the summer, with that thing. Love her attitude. She is so encouraging which allows me to worry less about keeping pace. Thanks to that I am keeping pace. I add some extra arm movements in when she doesn't because I figure the more twist at the waist the smaller the waist will become! :)

Still eating my Grits or Oatmeal in the mornings.

Yesterday I was at A Charming Place all day crafting and making ATCs. SO fun and creative juices were flowing.

Last night my dh made fish tacos. With light/ fat free sour cream and low fat cheddar cheese it was a healthy meal. We saute the fish with a tad bit of Olive oil or grape seed oil, some seasonings and then slice the fish for the tacos.

OH reminds me, Mango Salsa goes really well with fish, well actually, any white meat. I will post my recipe. It is healthy and yummy with your meal or as a dip with chips.
Mango Salsa
1 Mango
2 Tomatoes
1/4 diced fresh cilantro
1 Tbsp vinegar
2 Tbsp of sweet onion
2 Tbsp of bell pepper(color of bell pepper does not matter)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove diced fresh garlic
bit of hot sauce (depending on how hot you want it)
1/2 of lemon or lime juice
salt and pepper to taste

Mix it all together. It is great over seafood or chicken or with Chips.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment