Monday, June 15, 2009

Well I made an interesting observation today. My dh gave me my B12 shot today instead of Fridays, and my Monday morning walk went much smoother! Usually I struggle through the video Or don't complete all 5 miles on Mondays. But today I did very well. I will be changing the shot days and see if this is a fluke thing or actually has merit...

I have also started just running big circles in my family room instead of jogging in place during the boost. It goes by faster for me and less stress on the Fibromyalgia muscle joints. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks now and I think in a few weeks I will try in place and knee lifts and kicks again and see if my stamina is any better...

With our Keys trip coming up here is a Ceviche Recipe. I don't think I have posted this one yet.

Ceviche
1 Cup diced fresh Grouper or snapper (just caught that day. NOT from the market, unless you know it is fresh.)
3 Tomatoes (small)
1/4 diced fresh cilantro
1 Tbsp vinegar
1/4th c of sweet onion
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove diced fresh garlic
bit of hot sauce (depending on how hot you want it)
3 fresh limes juiced
Salt and pepper to taste

Stir all ingredients together and refrigerate for approx 45 min. Until the fish is white and no longer opaque.serve with chips

No comments:

Post a Comment