Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Time in the garden


I am sorry you can not comment on my blog. Help Group is helping me figure out why. If you have any suggestions you can email me. You cant post a comment but it will let you email me?? Or you can email me your comment LOL We'll get there! I am just not computer savvy and need step by step instructions to fix my problem.

Well today's overcast weather makes it a perfect day to do some more planting. I will plant some more herbs and okra.

I had my coffee this morning and did my exercises. Had my grits with too much pepper LOL

While doing my exercises, my way, I have come to the realization that if I were to take dance lessons ( I like Dancing with the Stars) it would probably take me more than 6 weeks to learn a dance or even part of it !! LOL Anyway, the instructor is so peppy and thinks that it is fun. I am exercising because I have to not because I am one of the people that loves the exercise. BUT it is necessary so might as well make the best of it! Time does go by fast and her favorite part is my favorite part! The cool down and for me the ending! :) I do feel better, look better and am happier so I can deny exercises benefits but I don't have to like it!

I am not sure what we are having tonight. Dh will be at church, ds #1 has a late class and ds #2 has a tennis game. HE WON yesterday! so happy for him. It is his first win. I wont get home till almost 7pm so whatever we eat will be quick. I might heat up a sweet potato.

In my desire to know more about calcium and Vitamin D I have learned that too much sodium and protein can deplete your calcium..!.. Now I am trying to find out how much of the sodium and proteins it takes to deplete the calcium, to make sure I don't over do it.

If I can keep this new stuff up for 6 weeks or so I will have a routine and a good for me habit! Dh seems to be enjoying the effects! :)

On a different note, I have started the voting phase of a challenge we are doing at acharmingplace and I am so impressed with the entries! It will be fun to watch the voting and determining and decision making processes.

I have a few more ideas for my store and have a doz or so items made for it. A few more and I am all set to open up.

Have a great Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. I can comment!I can comment!!! yeahhh!!!! love your ATC! and yeahhh on your excercising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that ATC!!! Oh wait, that is the ATC I traded for (heehee!). It is even more beautiful IRL.

    Loving your blog Leah...learning things as I go--especially the sodium and protein depleting the calcium. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete